**** Will be back on e-sale soon ****
**** Contact us for Wholesale orders ****
Ancient grain ZEA LIFE-GIVING wheat flour for bread making, 18 oz (510g) bag
- 36g whole grain per serving
- Whole milled and stone ground
Our exclusive ZEA LIFE-GIVING (wheat tax. Triticum dicoccum) flour is locally and organically produced in Greece using traditional methods and practices. It is whole milled and stone ground for preserving its full nutritional value.
- Ancient hulled wheat grain taxonomy: Triticum dicoccum
- It has earthy taste and is very low in gluten!
- Perfect for making artisan sourdough bread, bagels and more.
- It may be mixed with rye flour or all-purpose flour for lighter texture bread making.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Check out a recipe for bread on our BLOG.
- Read more about the ancient grain ZEA wheat from Greece here!
- Watch the production story of our ancient grain ZEA wheat flour here!
- $5.99 Standard Shipping (2-3 days) within USA for orders up to $30. Free Standard Shipping for all other orders.
- $29.99 Express Shipping (next day) available for all orders.