Ancient grain ZEA LIFE-GIVING wheat flour for pastries, 18 oz (510g) bag
- 36g whole grain per serving
- Whole milled and stone ground
Our exclusive ZEA LIFE-GIVING wheat flour is locally and organically produced in Greece using traditional methods and practices. It is whole milled and stone ground for preserving its full nutritional value.
- Ancient hulled wheat grain taxonomy: Triticum spelta
- It has mild sweet and nutty taste and is very low in gluten!
- Perfect for making artisan scones, pies and more.
- It may be mixed with all-purpose flour for lighter texture pastries making.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Check out a recipe for cake on our BLOG.
- Read more about the ancient grain ZEA wheat from Greece here!
- Watch the production story of our ancient grain ZEA wheat flour here!
Ships from California within USA
- $5.99 Standard Shipping (1-3 days) across USA for orders up to $30. Free Standard Shipping for all other orders.
- $29.99 Express Shipping (next day) available for all orders.