Ancient grain ZEA LIFE-GIVING wheat flour for pastries, 18 oz (510g) bag
- 36g whole grain per serving
- Whole milled and stone ground
Our exclusive ZEA LIFE-GIVING (wheat tax. Triticum spelta) flour is locally and organically produced in Greece using traditional methods and practices. It is whole milled and stone ground for preserving its full nutritional value.
- Ancient hulled wheat grain taxonomy: Triticum spelta
- It has mild sweet and nutty taste and is very low in gluten!
- Perfect for making artisan scones, pies and more.
- It may be mixed with all-purpose flour for lighter texture pastries making.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Check out a recipe for cake on our BLOG.
- Read more about the ancient grain ZEA wheat from Greece here!
- Watch the production story of our ancient grain ZEA wheat flour here!
Ships from California within USA
- $5.99 Standard Shipping (1-3 days) across USA for orders up to $30. Free Standard Shipping for all other orders.
- $29.99 Express Shipping (next day) available for all orders.